Terms of Service
- All products and/or services relating to the games (collectively "Services") provided to you and offered by Taj Rummy and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, and partners (hereinafter referred to as "We" or "Us" or "Taj Rummy" or "Our") through the website www.tajrummy.com (hereinafter referred to as the website") is subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms").
- THESE TERMS SHOULD BE READ BY YOU (THE "USER" OR "YOU" OR "YOUR" OR "PLAYER") IN THEIR ENTIRETY PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- If any of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable for any reason by any judicial or quasi-judicial body in India, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms. Any unlawful, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable Term will be replaced with another Term that is valid and enforceable and most nearly gives effect to the original intent of the invalid /unenforceable Term.
- If "You" do not agree to the following Terms or any future alterations or modifications to these Terms, "You" may discontinue use of the website and any Services offered by it.
- If a competition or tournament is organized by "Us" on the website, it shall be governed by these Terms and any supplementary terms and conditions which may be specifically applied for a competition or tournament.
- By registering, "You" are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms. "We" recommend that "You" print out (or save to file) all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation policies, Bonus Policy and pay-out policies.
2. User Account Opening – Account Operation – Password Sharing
- "You" may only have one Account, and your Account is to be used solely by you. "You" undertake that all the information provided by you at the time of opening the Account, or provided by you subsequently upon request by the Company, is true, complete and correct. "You" further undertake to keep all such information which has been provided by you up to date at all times, by making necessary changes or intimating the Company when such details change. "You" undertake to provide proof relating to any such information, including copies of documents such as your PAN card, or address and identity proof, upon request by the Company. "You" understand that the Company may take steps to verify any such information provided by "You". "Your" continued use of the Services, including but not limited to your ability to make Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals, is subject to the Company's continued satisfaction that all such details provided by you are true, complete and correct.
- "You" are prohibited from using the Services by means of an Account registered in the name of any other individual.
- Should you attempt to open more than one Account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the service by means of any other person's account, we will be entitled to close all your Accounts and bar you from accessing or using the Services in the future without notice.
- "You" shall not share the password to your Account, or any other confidential or sensitive information associated with your account, with any other individual. The Company is not responsible if your account is accessed by others using your password or other confidential details or information.
3. Technical Failures
- "You" may face Service disruptions, including, but not limited to disconnection or communication interferences due to issues in the internet infrastructure used for providing or accessing the Services or due to issues with the hardware and software used by you. "You" understand that Taj Rummy has no control over these factors. Taj Rummy shall not be responsible for any interruption in Services and you take full responsibility for any risk of loss due to Service interruptions for any such reason.
4. Content and Software
- Taj Rummy shall be the owner or authorized user of all content and material on the website including but not limited to information, images, marks, logos, multimedia clips, animation, games and software (collectively referred to as "Content, other than personal information of users posted by them in order to avail of the Services. ").Content posted by Taj Rummy may be protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- Taj Rummy is the owner or authorized user of all software programs forming part of the website. "You" acknowledge that you may only make use of the website for the purpose of availing of the Services and not for any commercial purposes or for "Your" profit (other than through the Services). Provision of the Services shall not be deemed to provide you with a license to use the software embedded in the website for any purpose other than to avail of the Services. "You" shall not have any right to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, use for purposes unconnected with the Services or otherwise interfere with the working of such software.
- "You" shall not attempt to "hack" into the website or obtain access to the source code of the software or to any links in the website that are not meant to be accessed by "You" in the regular course of "Your" use of the Services.
- In the event it is found by "Us" that attempts to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or hack into the website have been made by "You", "You" shall be liable to be prosecuted by Taj Rummy under the applicable laws.
5. Product Offering
Competitions and tournaments organized by "Us" on the website may be of several types including Cash Tournaments, Promotional Tournaments, and Practice Tournaments.
A. Practice Games:
Practice Tournaments are conducted to familiarize players with various games and rules of tournament play.
“You” understand and agree that if “You” win a Practice tournament, “You” do not receive any actual prizes or cash.
“You” may not hold Taj Rummy responsible for not being able to play a tournament for which “You” may be eligible. This includes but is not limited to situations where “You” are unable to log into “Your” account, due to “Your” account being under validation or “You” being in violation of any Terms or there being any disruption from your internet service provider.
B. Promotional Tournaments:
The Promotional Tournaments organized on the website shall be either free to join or may require "You" to use "Your" promotional chips that "You" accumulate while playing Promotional Tournaments.
The chips that "You" win in a Promotional Tournament can only be utilized by redeeming them for gifts and prizes that are offered by Taj Rummy at its discretion.
The chips won in Promotional Tournaments cannot be redeemed for cash.
The details of Promotional Tournaments may vary from time to time and Taj Rummy shall make its best efforts to publish this information on the website and additionally inform the relevant players via e-mail, or other means of communication but does not guarantee the same.
"You" may not hold Taj Rummy responsible for not being able to play a tournament for which "You" may be eligible. This includes but is not limited to situations where "You" are unable to log into "Your" account, due to "Your" account being under validation or "You" being in violation of any Terms or there being any disruption from your internet service provider.
C. Cash Tournaments:
Some tournaments may require "You" to pay a Buy In or entry fee, as described in the specific supplementary terms and conditions, which govern those tournaments. The amount of Buy In or entry fee may differ from tournament to tournament at the sole discretion of Taj Rummy.
Any applicable tax, levy or cess for any prize which "You" may win will be borne by "You".
"We" reserve the right to retain any amount from prizes or gifts as "We" may be required to pay as tax, as required by the applicable laws of India.
"Your" participation in tournaments and games made available on the website which require "You" to pay "BuyIn" or entry fees is subject to the additional following terms and conditions:
"You" must be 18 years of age or above to participate in paid games, tournaments and competitions offered on Taj Rummy and must truthfully state "Your" age while registering with "Us". "We" absolutely prohibit minors or those underage from participating in any of the games, tournaments and competition. "We" reserve the right to ask for proof of age from "You" and suspend "Your" account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Should "We" have reason to believe that "You" are less than 18 years of age, "You" will not be allowed to participate in any paid games, tournaments and competitions and your account will be deactivated.
All transactions for cash tournaments and games will be calculated in Indian rupees.
Once "You" register on "Our" website, "We" shall maintain an account for "You" to keep a record of all "Your" transactions with "Us". Payment of BuyIn/entry fees for any game/tournament has to be made through "Your" account. All cash prizes won by "You" are credited by "Us" into "Your" account.
"We" may specify maximum and minimum limits in the respect of the amount of money that you may be required to purchase in "Your" account for the purpose of paying BuyIn/entry fees as prescribed to participate in cash tournaments.
When making a payment, you are advised to ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is "Your" own and is used to add cash in "Your" cash account. "You" may not:
Use any payment instrument that "You" are not authorized to use, to transact on Taj Rummy.
Use Your payment instrument to transact on Taj Rummy using an account which does not belong to You.
In the event of any violation of the above, "We" reserve the right to fully investigate the matter, if necessary report the matter to appropriate authorities, and close "Your" account instantly. "We" reserve the right to retain the funds in "Your" account without applying them for the purpose for which they are paid, until "We" have suitably identified the source of payment and confirmed that the payment has been validly made or with due authorization.
When "You" make a payment on the website using any of the available modes of payment, "Your" payment is processed by a third party payment gateway and any information entered by "You" in this regard on such gateway is not visible to "Us".
"You" understand and agree that "We" have the right to cancel a transaction at any point of time solely according to "Our" discretion, without assigning any reasons. In the event that "You" have made any payment for which "You" have received no benefit, the transaction will be reversed and the money would be credited back to "Your" payment instrument.
"You" also understand and agree that a payment made through any mode of payment available on the website may be rejected by the payment gateway for reasons independent from "Our" own. "You" acknowledge and agree that Taj Rummy is not liable for any such non-processing or rejection of the payment for reasons not attributable to or beyond the control of Taj Rummy.
Taj Rummy assures "You" that any money held in "Your" account with "Us" paid by "You" or which may have accrued to "You" under these Terms is held in the nature of a trust with "Us" and will be utilized for the purpose of the Services or remitted to "You", as the case may be in due course. "You" acknowledge and agree that the monies deposited / paid by "You" in "Your" account shall not accrue interest.
Taj Rummy advises "You" to play responsibly on the website. Taj Rummy may therefore, from time to time, place restrictions on the amount of money "You" can add to "Your" Taj Rummy account, which "You" can spend as entry fee in various tournaments and games hosted on the website.
"You" acknowledge, understand, and agree that "Your" participation in the various tournaments and games available on the website will be subject to conditions regarding purchase of chips and that "You" will neither dispute nor question the same. Note that you can buy a minimum of 25 cash chips and a maximum of 10000 cash chips using our available payment options. This upper and lower limit for cash chips maybe altered by Taj Rummy at any time without giving a prior notice for the same.
"You" can choose to leave the table from a cash tournament by clicking on "Leave the Table" before registration for that tournament closes, and in such case "Your" entry fee will be credited back to "Your" account. Once registration for a tournament closes, no refund is possible and "You" shall not demand the same.
"You" understand and agree that once "You" join a tournament, the entry fee for that tournament will be debited from "Your" Taj Rummy cash account as a valid payment for "Your" participation in that cash tournament. If "You" subsequently choose to redeem from the cash tournament before registration close time, the entry fee will be credited back to "Your" Taj Rummy cash account.
Any cash prize won by "You" will be credited to "Your" Taj Rummy account. "You" agree that all Cash Withdrawal's "You" make are governed by the following conditions:
"You" can choose to redeem money from "Your" account at any time subject to bonus Cash Withdrawal's restrictions, as mentioned hereafter and notify "Us" of the same. Once notified, "We" may disburse the specified amount by cheque or electronic transfer based on the mode of Cash Withdrawal's selected by "You". "We" shall make "Our" best efforts to honor "Your" choice on the mode of Cash Withdrawal's, but reserve the right to disburse the specified amount to "You" by any means as may be determined by "Us".
"You" can make two free Cash Withdrawal's in a calendar month. Any subsequent/additional Cash Withdrawal's requests within the same month will attract applicable processing and service charges/tax which will be deducted from "Your" account. In the event that "You" do not have an adequate amount in "Your" account to pay the processing charge, "Your" Cash Withdrawal's will not be processed at that time. "You" are free to request a cash-out in the subsequent month, which will not be charged provided it is within your free Cash Withdrawal's limit.
"Your" registration details including "Your" name, using which "You" have registered on the website, must correspond with the name and other details on "Your" financial instrument used on the payment system. If this is not the case, "We" reserve the right to verify "Your" details to ensure that the financial instrument used for the transactions is not being misused. In this regard:
"We" may verify "Your" identification details and age from time and time.
At any point of time in "Our" transactions with "You", if "We" detect or have reasonable cause to suspect that "You" may be involved with identity fraud, "We" may withhold the purchase in "Your" account and bar "You" from further participation in any tournament available on Taj Rummy without prejudice to any other legal recourse "We" may have apart from notifying the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate.
"Your" participation in tournaments or games made available on the website and any prize(s) "You" may win in such tournaments/games signifies that "You" agree and consent to the following:
"Your" registration on the website is restricted to a single user account, which will be used by "You" to avail of the Services provided on the website.
"You" are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for registering on the website. If "We" have reason to believe that "You" have created multiple user IDs, "We" reserve the right to suspend "Your" account(s) until "We" have investigated the matter and have received adequate supporting documents from "You". "We" reserve the right to close all the additional accounts created by "You" and transfer all balances into the account first opened by "You". In addition, "We" reserve the right to ask for verification documents from "You".
"You" undertake to participate in the games/tournaments as an individual player.
Formation of teams and collusion between "You" and any other user(s) for participating in games/tournaments organized on the website is expressly forbidden and will result in "Us" cancelling the relevant accounts and debarring access to the Services for all users, who are members of such teams or have taken part in such collusion. By accepting the Terms, "You" agree that "You" will not play the games in partnership or by forming a team or by communicating with other players which may give undue benefit to "You" or other players. In case "You" are found to be involved in such activities, "We" reserve the right to withhold all the funds in "Your" account and make investigations to ascertain the extent of undue benefit derived by "You" and such others and to cancel and close "Your" account without any communication to "You".
"You" undertake that "You" yourself will play in all games/tournaments in which "You" have registered, and not use any software programs, bots, devices or any other form of external assistance to play. Any attempt to employ any such external assistance will result in "You" being debarred from further participation, cancellation of "Your" registration with "Us", and possible forfeiture of "Your" cash balance.
"You" agree and acknowledge that "We" will take all steps necessary to determine whether "Your" participation is in accordance with the Terms laid down herein. "We" may debar "You" from participation in any game/tournament organized by "Us", suspend "Your" account, prohibit "Your" access to the website and withhold any prizes that "You" may have won, should "We" have reasonable grounds to suspect that: "You" have indulged in any fraudulent activity; or have registered or have availed of the Services provided on the website using multiple user IDs or you have breached any of the Terms.
In the event of a disagreement or dispute between "You" and any other user(s) in a game, "Our" decision shall be final and binding on you and the other user(s). Subject to paragraph VII below, to be eligible to win a prize, "You" must be a resident of India and "You" must have accessed the Services and the website from India.
If "You" are a prize winner, resident in India and physically present in India while accessing the services of Taj Rummy but not an Indian citizen, "We" will remit "Your" winnings in Indian Rupees to the address provided by "You" for playing cash tournaments provided the address is within India. There may be, in such events, delays which "You" may find inordinate. "You", however, agree and acknowledge that such delays may not be within "Our" control and that "You" will wait for us to obtain necessary clearances and permissions for such remittances.
Any prize "You" win, accrues solely to "You" and will not be assigned or transferred to any third party by "Us".
If "You" are not a resident of India or do not access the website from India, "You" are prohibited from participating in cash or promotional tournaments on Taj Rummy. "Your" participation in such tournaments will be deemed to be in violation of these Terms. Subsequently, "You" will not be entitled to receive any prize that "You" might win in such tournaments. "We" shall have the right to fully investigate the matter, report the matter to appropriate authorities, and to take appropriate legal action.
If any prize is handed over to you in the form of a cheque and the cheque is not encashed within the validity period of the cheque, "We" will deem the cheque to have been lost. Any request for re-issue of the cheque will be approved or rejected at our discretion and if approved, will result in deduction of applicable processing charges from the amount of the cheque on re-issuance.
"We" do not take any responsibility for who "You" are matched up against in a tournament or at any time during which a tournament is in progress. The matching is done based on predefined and random computer generated criteria, which apply uniformly to one and all playing on the website. As a result, it is not within "Our" control to match specific players against each other.
"You" agree and acknowledge that "We" shall not be responsible for whom "You" play with in a tournament and that "You" will not request a change to or reversal of the outcome of the tournament based on the identity of your opponents or other players.
6. Bonus Policy
Taj Rummy offers its registered players with different types of bonus. These bonus Chips are obtained / released / encashed based on the following Terms and conditions:
- A user has to be registered Player on our web site.
- "You" have to fulfill all terms and conditions for the certain bonus offer.
- Upon fulfillment of the prevailing Terms and Conditions – the Taj Rummy Bonus or Reload Bonus will be deposited in "Your" account under the section Bonus.
- These Bonus Chips will be released when certain amount of Real Chips are wagered.
- Once the Bonus chips are released they will be added to your Real Chips.
- The Real chips will be available for further wagering or withdrawal as per your choice.
Below given is the table that explains how the Bonus / Reload Bonus Release works:
Disbursement of Bonus: The Bonus will be disbursed in 4 portions. For instance, if you purchase Rs 500, you are eligible for a Bonus of Rs 500. You will receive Rs 125 as your first portion once you have played an aggregate amount of Rs 500, i.e. four times the first portion of the Bonus. Once you play for another Rs 500, we will credit another Rs 125 as bonus in your withdrawal balance and so on, till a maximum of Rs 500 Welcome Bonus has been credited.
Service Charge and Service Tax:
"We" currently levy a service charge of 15% on the BuyIn/entry fees paid by "You" for participating in cash games/tournaments available on the website.
The service charge levied is subject to change from time to time and "We" shall post notice of the same as soon as is feasible. "We" reserve the right to levy service charge at different rates for different cash tournaments/games organized by "Us".
In addition, we may charge service tax with applicable cesse's or levies on "Our" Services to the users as mandated by applicable laws in India.
7. Refer A Friend
"You" may invite a friend, acquaintance, or any other person to use the Services available on the website by clicking the appropriate links given in the website. Just choose "Your" email provider or social networking site(s) and invite "Your" friends to join Taj Rummy. All "Your" personal information is kept private and is not disclosed to anyone.
When "You" invite "Your" friends or acquaintances to subscribe to the website through the "Tell a Friend" feature, Taj Rummy uses third party websites to import "Your" address book containing the email addresses of such friends and acquaintances to which "You" can then choose to send invitations.
8. Services not offered in Assam and Orissa
- Applicable laws in Assam and Orissa may result in penalties being imposed on players, who access the Services from these states. "We" do not accept applications from players from those states for participating in any game or competition available on the website.
- "You" accept that "We" do not take any responsibility for "Your" breach of any applicable state laws and "You" are advised to ascertain whether access to "Our" Services would result in violation of any law applicable in the state from which "You" gain access to the Services.
- Should "We" come to know or have reasonable cause to believe that "You" are participating in any tournament available on the website, from Assam and Orissa, or from any other state where making use of the Services may be deemed illegal, "We" reserve the right to immediately and without further notice to "You", terminate "Your" account with "Us" and remit the entire balance in "Your" account back to "You" after deduction of applicable processing charges. "You" understand and agree that "Our" decision in this regard is final. "You" agree that Taj Rummy shall not be responsible for any breach committed by you under the applicable laws of the state from where you access / try to access the website.
9. Player Responsibilities
- "You" are held legally responsible and liable for all of "Your" activities on the website from "Your" Log-in account (or user ID).
- By viewing or using the website or availing of any Services including multi-player games, or using communication services including but not limited to chat rooms, email services or any other real time or non-instant messaging facility provided by the website.
- Players acknowledge that they may be exposed to content posted by other users which they may find offensive, objectionable or indecent and that Taj Rummy may not be able to prevent such content being posted.
- Players are requested to bring such content posted by other users to "Our" notice that they may find offensive, objectionable or indecent. Taj Rummy shall remove or act upon such information in the manner as provided in paragraph I (8) above or as it may deem fit.
- The decision taken by the management on this regard shall be final and binding on the Player and the Player specifically agrees that Taj Rummy will not incur any liability under any circumstance whatsoever regarding the same.
- "You" understand and agree that "We" do not take any responsibility and will not be liable for any consequence that might arise as a result of "You" sharing "Your" personal information or any other information through "Our" communication services including but not limited to game chat, email services, or any other real time or non-instant messaging facility provided by the website.
- "You" understand that it is "Your" responsibility to protect the information "You" provide on the website including but not limited to usernames, passwords, email addresses, contact details, and telephone numbers. "You" specifically understand and agree that "We" will not incur any liability for information provided by "You" to anyone which may result in "Your" account on the website being exposed or misused by any other person or any other harm or loss being suffered by "You".
- "You" are liable to comply with any applicable law, while taking part in any competition or tournament organized through the website. "You" undertake and agree to indemnify "Us" against any claims, expenses or liabilities suffered by or claimed against us by any person or entity arising out of "Your" non-compliance with any applicable laws.
- "You" also understand and accept that "Your" mere participation in a game/tournament available on the website does not create any obligation on "Us" to give "You" a prize.
- "Your" winning a prize is entirely dependent on "Your" skill as a player vis-a-vis other players in the game/tournament and subject to the rules of the game/tournament. To learn more about the rules, please visit Support section on Taj Rummy. Please read the same thoroughly before proceeding to participate in any game/tournament available on the website.
- "You" acknowledge that "Your" participation in any game/tournament available on the website is purely voluntary and is at "Your" sole discretion and risk.
- "You" understand and acknowledge that once a game/tournament has commenced, "Your" not being able to play due to slow internet connections, faulty hardware or for any other reason not attributable to "Us" does not entitle "You" to a refund of the entry fee "You" may have paid for participation.
- "You" agree, understand and acknowledge that "You" will use "Your" account with "Us" solely for the purpose of playing on the website and for any other transactions with "Us" which "You" may have to carry out with respect to "Your" usage of the Services.
- Use or attempted use of "Your" account with "Us" for any reason other than as stated above will result in immediate termination of "Your" account and forfeiture of any prize, bonus, or balance accrued to you or in "Your" account. Additionally, "We" reserve the right to bar "You" from future registration or participation on the website.
- "You" understand and acknowledge the fact that "We" are neither a bank nor a financial institution and that the purchases/balance standing to the credit in "Your" account do not accumulate any interest. "You" also understand and agree that "Your" account maintained with "Us" is purely for the purpose of payment of the entry/subscription fee to participate in games/tournaments made available on the website and for purchase of cash prizes which "You" may win.
- "You" understand and agree that "You" cannot transfer any sum from "Your" account with "Us" to the account of another subscriber / player / registrant on the website. The Company is obligated to deduct tax at source ("TDS") in case of winnings of Rs. 10,000/- or more in a single game or Points Rummy Game or a tournament, as the case may be. In such cases, winnings shall be credited to your Account after deducting TDS @ 30%. Please note that you must possess a valid PAN and provide your PAN details and proof thereof immediately upon request, in orders to enable us to credit such winnings and allow for Cash Withdrawals in this respect. These requirements and provisions may be modified from time to time in accordance with changes to the relevant tax and other laws.
- "You" understand that the Internet may be an unreliable medium and it is possible that "You" may not be able to play on the website due to technical reasons. "You" acknowledge and agree that Taj Rummy is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical disturbance during your usage of the Services.
- "You" further understand, acknowledge and agree to the fact that if "You" are unable to play in any paid tournament after payment of entry/subscription fee or if a game or tournament is unable to be completed due to any error or omission attributable to Taj Rummy, "Your" remedy is limited either to:
- A refund of the amount of subscription/entry fee, which "You" actually paid for participation; or
- Free participation in a like value tournament as decided by Taj Rummy.
- "You" understand and agree that if a game or tournament is unable to be completed for any reason other than a reason attributable to Taj Rummy's error or omission, Taj Rummy shall not be liable for any claim that "You" may have for potential prizes.
- "You" acknowledge that "You" are making use of the Services with the knowledge that "You" face a risk of monetary loss, when using the Services and that Taj Rummy shall have no responsibility to "You" for any such loss that arises in the course of your participation in the Services.
- "You" agree that under no circumstances shall Taj Rummy be liable to pay you any amount over and above the subscription/entry fee.
10. Restrictions on Players
- "You" shall not ""Yourself" or through a third person or through any automated program commit any act, implied or express, which violates any intellectual property right including copyright and trademark rights in any Content. "You" may not reproduce any of the Content on the website without obtaining specific written permission from "Us". "You" shall not post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, "You" must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation.
- "You" shall not frame the website. "You" shall not impose editorial comments, commercial material, unsolicited information or emails or any information on the website or alter or modify Content on the website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels.
- "You" shall not use the Content on the website for commercial purposes including but not limited to use as or in a cyber cafe, computer gaming center, network play over the Internet or through gaming networks or connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience of the website.
- "You" shall not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use the forum of the website for commercial purposes of any kind.
- "You" agree that "You" will not post or transmit through chat/community rooms or in any manner on the website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause offense, distress or inconvenience or which do not comply with all relevant laws.
- "You" will not upload, distribute, or publish through the website, content which may contain viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 in force in India and as may be amended from time to time) which may interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, or other equipment belonging to "Us" or that aids in providing the services offered by Taj Rummy.
- "You" shall not, through any service or facility including any instant or non - instant messaging facility provided by the website, promote the Services of any third party including websites which may be providing Services similar to Taj Rummy.
- "You" shall not intentionally disrupt other users or discussions by repeatedly posting the same message or through excessive posts.
- "You" may not impersonate another person or user, attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a user, or harvest email addresses or other information. In the event "We" have reasonable grounds to believe that "Your" actions include any of the acts specified above, "We" may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against "You" as well as notify the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate, apart from suspending or terminating "Your" privileges for the use of the website.
- "You" may not host, intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, if any, used by the website regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modifying the website or any files that are part of the website.
- "You" may not add unauthorized components, create or use cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or any other third-party software designed to modify the website or use any third-party software that intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through the website or through any Services. "You" may not upload or post any content on the website other that content that you are required to post or upload in order to avail of the Services.
- "You" may not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer "Your" user account, any Content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the website or by using any Services.
In addition to the right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against "You" as well as notify the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities, "We" reserve the right to remove and delete any objectionable material and content from the website.
11. Player Representations
- Players are required to undertake that they will not allow any other person to play from their accounts or using their user name and password.
- Players are expected to understand and agree that they are solely responsible for all content posted, transmitted, uploaded or otherwise made available on the website by them.
- Players certify that they own the intellectual property rights in all such content.
- Each Player specifically agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend "Us" (to the extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements, and reasonable attorney's fees that "We" may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages, injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses, and/or awards asserted or brought against "Us" by any person claiming infringement of their intellectual property rights by that Player.
- By submitting content to the website, each Player agrees to grant "Us" a royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive, perpetual, and assignable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform such Content (other than names, contact information and passwords of Players) and to use such Content in any related marketing materials produced by "Us" or "Our" affiliates. Players understand that they do not obtain any rights, legal or equitable, in any material incorporating the Content.
- Each Player declares that he/she shall not assert any moral rights in the Content at a later date.
- Each Player acknowledges that Taj Rummy shall not be responsible for the telecommunications networks and internet access services required for access to and use of the Services.
- Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to the Players.
- Players agree that the use of the Services is at their sole option, discretion and risk.
12. Account Closing/ Suspension / Termination
- "You" are free to discontinue "Your" use of the website at any time by intimating "Us" of "Your" desire to do so by an email sent to "Us" at email@example.com. If at that time, there is a positive balance in "Your" cash account, "We" will pay you the balance by a cheque or through any other means as may be determined by "Us" in a timely manner. Further, "We" reserve the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before "You" cancel "Your" account or a particular subscription.
- "We" may discontinue "Your" registration with the website, suspend or terminate "Your" access to the Services at "Our" sole discretion at any time without giving "You" prior notice, in the event that "We" have reasonable grounds to believe that "You" are in breach of any of the Terms specified herein.
- "You" agree that, subject to applicable law, "You" may be liable to forfeit any money lying in "Your" account with "Us" in the event of any breach of these Terms. Without prejudice to the aforementioned facts, "We" may also initiate appropriate proceedings against "You" in accordance with applicable laws.
- Taj Rummy reserves the right to bar "You" from using the website if "We" have reasonable ground to believe that "You" have provided access to "Your" account to someone other than ""Yourself" or that "You" have created an account for the purpose of allowing someone other than ""Yourself" to play on the website using the account created.
- "We" reserve the right to bar "You" from using the website, if "We" have reasonable ground to believe that "You" may have intentionally impersonated another individual by providing details which are not "Your" own while registering on the website. "We" further reserve the right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against "You" for such impersonation and misuse of another individual's personal or financial information on "Our" website by "You".
- Taj Rummy reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate "Your" account or access to money in it for a number of reasons which Taj Rummy may deem fit, including but not limited to the following:
- Where, "We" have reasons to believe that the security of "Your" account has been breached; or
- "Your" account is being used for any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose (including money laundering); or
- If there have been charge-backs on "Your" account; or
- If "We" have reason to believe "You" are involved in collusion or cheating of any kind; or
- "You" are under 18 years of age; or
- "You" are in a jurisdiction that renders the provision of "Our" Services to "You" or "Your" use of them illegal.
- If "You" provide information which is not truthful to the best of "Your" knowledge, incorrect information or conceal relevant information regarding "Your" address/residence, thus violating the Terms, or in case "We" have reasonable grounds to believe that "You" have provided incorrect information and are playing from locations where playing tournaments as available on the website is not permitted, "We" reserve the right to immediately and without further notice to "You", terminate "Your" account with "Us" and remit the entire balance in "Your" account back to "You" after deduction of applicable processing charges.
Fraudulent activity shall include:
- using credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid cash cards, mobile phones not belonging to "You" or without permission of the owner of the above mentioned instruments to make payments,
- Impersonating another person; or
- Accessing another users account without authorization.
- In case of termination of "Your" account due to "Your" breach of these Terms, "We" may retain the balance in "Your" account if entitled to do so till the end of due legal process for mitigation of the fraud. This will be without prejudice to other statutory proceedings, "We" may initiate in accordance with the appropriate law currently in force in India.
NOTE: "We" will try and complete any investigations and deal with the cause of any suspension as soon as practicable in the context of any legal or regulatory obligations that "We" may have but until that is done, "We" may continue suspension or opt to close the account at "Our" sole discretion. "We" can also put a suspension in place or close "Your" account at any time (as "We" may determine at "Our" discretion).
13. Modifications and Alterations
- Taj Rummy reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms at any given time without giving prior notice to "You". "Your" use of the website and/or any Services offered constitutes "Your" unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
- Taj Rummy reserves the right to suspend, add, modify or discontinue any or all Services available on the website at "Our" sole discretion at any time without giving "You" prior notice.
- In such an event, "You" agree and acknowledge that "We" will not incur any liability in this regard, either to "You" or any third party.
14. Disclaimer and Indemnification
- Taj Rummy expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The website and the Content present on it are provided strictly on an 'as is where is' basis with any faults or failings and any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee whatsoever, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement) is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Taj Rummy does not ensure or guarantee continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the web site or its content including software, games, "Your" account or continued operation or availability of any facility on the web site.
- Additionally, Taj Rummy does not promise or ensure that "You" will be able to access "Your" account whenever "You" want. It is entirely possible that "You" may not be able to access "Your" account or the Services at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to system maintenance and updates.
- "You" agree that "You" are aware that participation in the games of skill organized by "Us" may result in financial loss to "You". With full knowledge of the facts and circumstances surrounding the activity, "You" are voluntarily participating in such activity and assume all responsibility for and risk resulting from, "Your" participation, including all risk of financial loss. "You" agree to indemnify and hold Taj Rummy, its employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless with respect to any and all claims and costs associated with "Your" usage of the website.
- "You" acknowledge that "You" are solely responsible for any action that arises from "Your" participation and /or with usage of the website, regardless if occurring before, during or after the period of such usage.
- To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to access the website, "You" hereby save, hold harmless, discharge and release Taj Rummy from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages or demands of any kind and nature whatever that may arise from or in connection with "Your" usage of the website.
- "You" recognize and acknowledge that Taj Rummy makes no guarantees, warranties, representations, or other promises related to usage of the website, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any financial loss that "You" may sustain as a result of participation in the Activity.
- "You" agree to assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of any software and/or games availed by "You" on our web site as such result and performance among other things depends on "Your" Internet connection and hardware. "You" also assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair and/or correction of "Your" hardware when "You" access, download or execute software or games available on our web site. Taj Rummy expressly disclaims liability for any delay or failure of "Your" computer or equipment in performance resulting from installation of Taj Rummy's games or software on "Your" computer.
- Taj Rummy disclaims responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from cancellation of tournaments organized by it. If "You" are a cash player on our web site, "You" acknowledge and agree that "You" will not be refunded in case of any service outages that may be caused by failures of service providers, computer viruses or contaminants, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Taj Rummy.
- Under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort), shall Taj Rummy be liable for any indirect, incidental, ancillary, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our web site even if "We" have been advised or become aware of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable. "You" agree to indemnify "Us" against any claims in respect of any such matter. Taj Rummy's liability to you shall in no event exceed the fees paid by you for entry into the game or tournament in connection with which such liability arose and/or the amount of any monetary prize that "You" may win upon due completion of a game or tournament.
- "You" specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that "We" are not liable to "You" for:
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or
- Otherwise illegal originating from another player or a third party;
- Any loss whatsoever arising from the abuse or misuse of "Your" account on "Our" website;
- Any loss incurred in transmitting information from or to "Us" or from or to "Our" website by the internet or by other connecting media;
- any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences that "You" suffer arising in connection with "Your" access to or use of "Our" website;
- The accuracy, completeness, or currency of any information services provided or any statistics shown on the website;
- Certain Services or events including tournaments made available or organized on our web site may require specific permission from statutory or regulatory bodies in India. Such Services or events shall stand cancelled or deemed to be cancelled if such permission is denied or if such Services are later forbidden, whether before or after such Services or events have commenced or have been completed. Such Services or events shall also stand cancelled if disallowed by any process of a competent judicial, administrative or regulatory authority. In such an event, "You" shall not be entitled to any damages, demands, refunds or claims of any nature.
- "You" agree to indemnify, defend and hold Taj Rummy harmless from all claims, damages and expenses made by any third party arising out of "Your" content, or "Your" use of our web site, "Your" connection to our web site, or
- "We" as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any monetary transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by "Us" with our acquiring bank from time to time.
15. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes, differences, complaints etc., shall be subject to arbitration under the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The place of arbitration shall be Hyderabad, Telangana, India and the language of arbitration shall be English. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Taj Rummy and the concerned Player.
Subject to the arbitration agreement above, all disputes, complaints, differences etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
People from many jurisdictions access the internet. "We" endeavor to stay current with the laws in every jurisdiction; however, there may be instances where, "We" do not receive prompt updates for every such jurisdiction. Please make sure that any activities you engage on the website are legal where you live. "You" agree to indemnify and hold harmless Taj Rummy from any claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of "Your" non-compliance with the laws of "Your" jurisdiction.
help & information
Taj Rummy, powered by Grid Logic Software, is an elite and professional rummy gaming website which brings the popular Indian version of the 13 card game straight into your home. Simply sign up with us for a free membership and you can join an online rummy game at any time to enjoy hours of fun and entertainment.
Rummy has been declared as a Game of Skill by the Supreme Court of India and there are absolutely no prohibitions imposed by Indian laws on playing online rummy games. This makes it a safe and legal gaming activity which also provides plenty of chances for winning cash prizes and giveaways.
At Taj Rummy, we continuously strive to provide the best online Indian Rummy card game experience. We offer the most user friendly platform while operating, and excel in single table / multi-table / multi-player rummy environments.
With responsible gaming, fraud protection and 24/7 player support, we aim at delivering a user friendly and secure online gaming experience at Taj Rummy.
- Getting Started
Register a free account at Taj Rummy by filling out and submitting the Quick Sign Up form on the homepage. We help you get started by crediting Fun Chips into your account which you may use to play our Free Games.
Make a deposit into your account and start playing the Cash Games available at Taj Rummy in all your favourite rummy variants. We accept funds via Debit/ Credit cards, Net Banking and Cash Cards.
To add even more fun and excitement to your rummy gaming experience, we host lots of attractive weekly and monthly promotions throughout the year. Besides regular gaming you also get to join seasonal and event based online rummy tournaments with options of playing for free or with real cash for winning prizes.
- How to Play
Indian Rummy is a popular 13 card game that is one of a larger number of Draw and Discard games. The basic objective of these games is to improve one's Hand, that is, whatever cards one has, by drawing and discarding cards and forming sets. Certain rules have to be followed while making these sets.
In all Rummy games, each player is dealt a hand of cards. Additionally, there are 2 stacks from which each player can select cards, thereby drawing a card. Once a player draws a card, he has to get rid of one card (discarding). A player can draw from either the closed un-dealt cards or the open discarded pile.
For a particular Hand, each player is provided with 13 cards. The objective is to arrange these cards into appropriate groups of cards. These groups can be either Life or Set. A minimum of 2 Lives are required to have a valid arrangement.
The Taj Rummy FAQ portal has answers to questions you may have on every aspect of playing at Taj Rummy.
- Lobby and Tables
In order to provide you with the best gaming experience, Taj Rummy uses state-of-the-art technology, Artificial Intelligence and high quality graphics. You will find instant updates of Loyalty Points and latest bonus releases at real time.
Taj Rummy offers you an excellent user interface which is inclusive of helpful popups and alerts giving you info during and between game play. The site also considers internet disconnection issues and goes into Auto Play mode for 5 chances if your connection drops during a game. Moreover, our remarkable Artificial Intelligence technology ensures that your game is in the best possible stage even when you get disconnected mid-game.
The site has a brilliant loyalty program to reward its customers. You can level up at the Taj Rummy Club based on number of stars collected for completing various actions as a registered player at the site.