Managed by Grid Logic Games Private Limited, Taj Rummy is a complete, elite and professional Rummy gaming website that strives to deliver the popular Indian version of the 13-card game into each of our players’ hands, hearts and homes. As such, we endeavour to provide a best-in-class experience that promises unlimited hours of fun, excitement and entertainment. Sign up here for a free Taj Rummy account today!
Online Rummy is 100% legal
Deemed and declared a game of skill by the highest authority in the land, the Supreme Court of India, there are absolutely no prohibitions placed on playing Rummy for cash online, and it is declared 100% legal. Thus, you can pursue this exciting, safe and legal gaming activity online, whenever you choose to, and however you choose to, and even win heaps of cash and other giveaways in the process, in a safe, secure and legal environment.
Taj Rummy is driven by a constant desire to provide an impeccable and unmatched online Indian Rummy card game playing experience. In pursuant of this grand endeavour, we are extremely proud to provide our players with the most user friendly platform, and all this while operating and excelling in providing Single table, Multi-table and Multi-player Rummy environments that are second to none.
Further, in a concerted effort to add more excitement and exhilaration to each of our users’ playing experience, Taj Rummy hosts a whole host of amazing weekly and monthly promotions all year round. That aside, users can always look forward to participating in our occasion, festival and event based online Rummy tournaments, which offer every one of our users the option of playing for free, or with real cash, and therefore the chance to win some truly mind-blowing prizes in the process!
Taj Rummy has something for absolutely everyone! As a skilled and experienced campaigner you can take part in some fast-paced and thrill-a-minute Rummy action with friends, family and indeed with the thousands of other players from across the country on our platform for cash. What’s more, if you are relatively new to the game, and are looking to sharpen your skills, and improve your Rummy game, you can learn all about the online 13-card rummy game, and even get some invaluable tips, tricks, and further grasp the intricacies of the rules on the Rummy Rules link on our website, on your way to being a skillful Rummy player online.
The sign up process at Taj Rummy couldn’t be simpler or easier, and we urge you to sign up right away here! Once you’ve signed up on our website, you will be allotted Fun Chips, which you can use to play free games. Now, on the other hand, if cash games is what gets your fancy, then you can deposit cash easily, safely and seamlessly using any one of our various payment methods, such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash Cards, eWallets, UPI and other methods.
At Taj Rummy, we are absolutely committed to delivering a safe, secure, user-friendly and best-in-class experience to each of our users, and this is evident in our various steps to ensure responsible gaming and fraud protection.
For more information please do feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support.
Playing Rummy online can be equally exciting, and also a whole lot of fun! That said, there may be things that you could be unclear about, and didn’t quite know who to ask. Well, in that case, we’re here to answer all your questions in the shape and form of this exhaustive list of Rummy FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
This section seeks to provide you with sufficient information and insights on all aspects of the game, and especially regarding playing Rummy online.
Click on the links below to reveal answers to the Rummy cards game FAQs. This page will answer questions on subjects that include:
- Withdrawals & more
Rummy cards game FAQs
Most recent Rummy FAQs
Is it legal to play online Rummy in India?
The short answer is yes, so you can proceed to play Rummy online in India without any fears of breaking the law in any way. The Supreme Court of India has deemed Rummy to be a game of skill (and not a game of chance). Therefore, it is protected under the Constitution of India, under Article 19 (g). Now, you can feel free to play Rummy online, and experience the thrills of Rummy without any stops, and to your heart's content!
Are my personal details and payment info secure at Taj Rummy?
Yes, all your details, whether relating to personal or even payment info, is perfectly safe and secure with Taj Rummy. To ensure this, we have a robust anti-fraud system in place which works tirelessly to keep all the information and details that are precious to you safe around the clock. In addition, our 24/7 Customer Support System is at hand to further assure you, and provide more assistance in this regard. As you will discover, our platform is very user-friendly, and we aim to always provide an end-to-end, 24/7 secure online gaming experience.
What do I do if I don’t have a PAN Card?
Pan Card details are an integral part of your account details that need to be provided to us when you register to create an account with Taj Rummy. As such, your account details will be deemed incomplete unless the PAN section is filled up as well.
To complete the PAN section in your account, log into your account and click on ‘KYC’. After this, enter your PAN Number in the box provided, and then upload an image of your PAN Card, click on ‘Submit’, and you’re done!
If for any reason you do not possess a PAN Card, you may enter the following text: ‘UNIRV1234N’ into this field in your account section. Now, you will be able to carry out transactions, such as depositing money into your Taj Rummy account, placing bets in cash games, and even successfully withdrawing winnings.
Taj Rummy Support FAQS
How do I open a Taj Rummy account?
Opening an account at Taj Rummy couldn’t be simpler! It only takes about a minute, and you’re done in four simple steps! Here’s how:
- Fill up the ‘Quick Sign Up form’ on our homepage
- Provide us with a unique username and password (one which you'll easily remember)
- Provide us with your email address and mobile number
- Once logged in, proceed to verify your email address and mobile number, fill in your date of birth, state and gender. Now, you’ve successfully created your account!
You can proceed to experience all the fun and excitement at Taj Rummy!
How do I access my account?
To access your account, first visit our homepage www.TajRummy.com, and then enter your username and password in the corresponding boxes at the top right hand side of the page, and then click the ‘Login’ button also at the top right hand corner of the page to be granted access to your account. Alternatively, you can carry out these same steps on all pages of the Taj Rummy website in order to access your account.
Am I old enough to play Rummy on Taj Rummy?
You must be 18 years of age or over to legally sign up and play games at Taj Rummy. Underage players are not allowed to play at Taj Rummy.
How do I reset my password in case I forget it?
In case you forget your password, resetting it is very easy! All you have to do is to click the ‘Forgot Password?’ button on the login page. After this, you will be prompted to provide us with your registered email ID. Once this is done, you will receive an email from us on your registered email ID with instructions to set up a new password.
For more details, please click on the following link: http://blog.tajrummy.com/how-to-retrieve-your-password/
How do I view my account details?
You can view and edit your account details by logging into your Taj Rummy account, and then proceeding to click on the ‘My Account’ tab button. Doing so will reveal your account details, and you can view or even proceed to edit these details as you seem fit.
For more details, please read: http://blog.tajrummy.com/how-to-fill-your-profile-page/
Taj Rummy Deposit FAQS
How do I make a deposit into my Taj Rummy account?
Making a deposit into your Taj Rummy account is really simple, and can be completed in just five simple steps.
- Log into your Taj Rummy account
- Click on the "Add Cash" button (on the right hand side of the header)
- Select a predefined amount, or alternatively enter an amount you wish to deposit
- Select any applicable bonus or coupon code in the box provided
- Select a suitable payment method on the left, and click the ‘Pay’ button to complete the deposit!
For more details, please click on the following link:http://blog.tajrummy.com/how-to-make-a-deposit/
What is the minimum deposit amount?
The minimum deposit amount at a given time on Taj Rummy is Rs. 100.
What is the maximum deposit amount?
The maximum deposit amount at a given time on Taj Rummy is Rs. 20,000.
Withdrawal Taj Rummy FAQs
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal amount at a given time on Taj Rummy is Rs. 100.
What is the maximum withdrawal amount?
The maximum withdrawal amount at a given time on Taj Rummy is Rs. 10,000.
How long will it take to receive my withdrawal?
It will take you anywhere between two to five working days (depending on your bank) to receive the withdrawal amount, once your submitted withdrawal is processed at our end.
Taj Rummy Game FAQs
What are the variants of Taj Rummy available for me to play?
At Taj Rummy, we’re proud to provide all our players with a wide variety of online Rummy games, and we’re sure you will enjoy all of them! Here is a list of all the variants:
- Pools Rummy: 101, 201, & Best of 3
- Points/Strikes Rummy: With Joker & Without Joker
- Deals Rummy: Best of 2 & other frequent Tournaments
What if my internet connection is lost while playing games on Taj Rummy?
Have absolutely no fear if your internet connection is lost! If your connection to the internet is lost while playing games on Taj Rummy, you will immediately be set to play on ‘Auto Play’ mode for the duration of your disconnection. Once your internet connection is restored, you can proceed to take charge and continue to play.
Can I play Rummy without downloading any software?
Yes, you absolutely can! Taj Rummy is a no-download Rummy game site. This means that once you register an account with us on our website, all you need to do is to log into your account, and click the "Play Now" button to experience all the joy and excitement of Taj Rummy in all of its fullness, and you don’t even have to download any software to do so!
As enjoyable, fun and exciting as it most definitely is, playing Rummy could pose beginners and even some experienced folk some tricky questions and minor hiccups. This page seeks to iron out these issues and answer those FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). As such, wouldn’t it be great as well to play Rummy following those time honoured traditions and rules that have been passed down? We do hope this page is useful to you. Let’s get started!
What is Rummy?
Rummy is one of the most popular games in the world! Played with playing cards, Rummy is a multi-player game, and can be played for cash or for fun. Simply put, Rummy involves the creation of Sequences and Sets from the cards you have been dealt (before your opponents, and as dictated by Rummy rules). This in essence is the aim of the game. It is an exciting and exhilarating game that will undoubtedly keep you coming back for more.
Rummy has been deemed a game of skill (and not a game of chance), by the Supreme Court of India, and is therefore playing Rummy is absolutely legal in India.
What is Indian Rummy?
Indian Rummy is a classic variant of Rummy that has gained great popularity and love in India. This game involves the creation of Sequences and Sets from the 13 cards you have been dealt (before your opponents, and as dictated by Rummy rules). In order to create Sequences and Sets, players will have to rely on the draw and discard method.
What is draw and discard?
All Rummy players must use the ‘draw and discard method’, and this is essentially the gameplay of the game. The ‘draw and discard method’ can be described as the method employed by all players in the game, where they draw or pick up a card from either the Closed or Open Deck, and then discard a card to the Open Deck. If the player draws a card, then the player must discard or drop a card (from their hand) into the Open Deck. This method is employed by players to form Sequences and Sets, which is the objective of the game, and ordering cards in this manner, and doing so faster than all your opponents will ensure that you are the winner.
What is the ‘table’ in a Rummy game?
The ‘table’ is essentially the table around which players sit to play the game. In an online game this is ‘virtualized’. However, in the online game the word table is still carried forward, and is used in phrases such as ‘XXX player has left the table’, and so forth.
What is ‘melding’ and a ‘show’ or Declaration?
The objective of the game is to create Sequences and Sets from the cards in the player’s hand (and using the draw and discard method). This process of ordering the cards into Sequences and Sets is referred to as melding.
A show or Declaration in Rummy is the act of displaying or declaring to your opponents that you have created the requisite number of Sequences and Sets. The player declaring has to immediately display their cards to all their opponents, and ask all their opponents to do likewise.
What is a deck of cards?
A complete pack of cards, or set of cards is known as a deck of cards consisting of 53 cards in total. Here 13 cards belong to each of the fours suits respectively, + 1 Printed Joker. A deck therefore contains 52 cards and 1 Printed Joker..
What is a round?
A round typically in Rummy is a ‘round of the game’, which begins when the cards are dealt, and ends when a player makes a Valid Declaration.
What does dealing mean?
Dealing refers to the act of handing out cards from the shuffled pack to individual players. In Indian Rummy, each player will receive 13 cards each, and the dealer will hand them out in a circular order.
What is a Joker?
A Joker is a card that can be used in place of another card to form Sequences and Sets in Rummy. Please note that a Pure Sequence cannot be made with a Joker. There are two kinds of Jokers in Rummy:
- The Printed Joker: This is a card that has the image of a Joker printed on it, and has the word ‘Joker’ printed on it as well. This card is part of a usual deck of cards.
- Wild Joker: This card is a card chosen at random from the Closed Deck, and is deemed to be the Wild Joker for the game. Do note that both Wild and Printed Jokers can be employed in exactly the same way in a Rummy game.
What is the role of a Joker?
A Joker can be used to form Sequences and Sets in place, or as a substitute of a card that a player does not have. Do note that both Wild and Printed Jokers can be used in the same way in Rummy. Please also be aware that a Pure Sequence cannot be formed with a Joker.
Here is how a Joker can be used to form Sequences and Sets:
- Sequence with a Joker: 7♠ Joker 9♠ 10♠ (In this case, the Printed Joker is used instead of the 8♠)
- Set with a Joker: 5♣ 5♥ 5♠ 6♠ (In this case, the Joker (6♠), or the selected Wild Joker is used instead of the 5♦)
What is a drop?
A ‘drop’ refers to a player dropping out of a game, or leaving a game once it has begun. Please be aware that a Drop will result in the player incurring penalty points. There are essentially two kinds of drops:
- A First Drop
- A Middle Drop
What is a First Drop?
A First Drop is the act of a player leaving a game before drawing the first card. The penalty points incurred for a First Drop depends on the variant of Rummy, and is as follows:
- 101 Pool Rummy – 20 points
- 201 Pool Rummy – 25 points
- Strikes Rummy – 20 points
- There is no option to drop out in Best of 2 and Best of 3 Rummy games
What is a Middle Drop?
A player dropping out of the game after a game has begun is referred to as a Middle Drop (anytime after the first card has been drawn). The penalty points incurred for a Middle Drop depends on the variant of Rummy, and is as follows:
- 101 Pool Rummy – 40 points
- 201 Pool Rummy – 50 points
- Strikes Rummy – 40 points
- There is no option to drop out in Best of 2 and Best of 3 Rummy games
What is a ‘Full Count’?
A Full Count is the highest possible score or penalty points a player can incur under any circumstances in one round of Rummy. For all variants of Rummy, the Full Count is fixed at a maximum of 80 points.
What is a Sequence?
A Sequence is the ordering of cards in a particular and prescribed order, and it is a part of a Show or Declaration. Following the strict rules of Indian Rummy, the Sequences you form should follow the following card order: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen & King.
- A Valid Sequence is considered to be a group of three or four cards in consecutive order (The order is clearly described above), and from the same suit.
- In a Sequence, an Ace can be used as a face card or a ‘1’ card.
- Both Printed and Wild Jokers can be used to form Impure Sequences, but not Pure Sequences
- Examples of Valid Sequences:
- King♥ Queen♥ Jack♥ 10♥
- 4♠ 5♠ 6♠ 7♠
- Impure Sequence with a Joker: 4♠ Joker 6♠ 7♠ (In this case, the Printed Joker is used instead of the 5♠)
- There are two kinds of Sequences
- Pure sequences: A Pure Sequence is a sequence which
- Consists of not less than three cards
- These cards should all be from the same suit, but the
sequence should be formed
without a joker
- Impure Sequences: A Sequence is deemed to be Impure if it:
- Consists of not less than three cards
- These cards should all be from the same suit, and the sequence can be formed with a joker or jokers
What is a Set?
A Set is a group of cards of different suits but with the same face value. Like Sequences, Sets are an integral part of a Show or Declaration, and must be formed in a particular order to be deemed Valid. This is what a Valid Set should be made of:
- A set is comprised of three or four cards, of different suits, but where each of the cards bear the same number or face card.
- Both Printed and Wild Jokers can be used to form Sets
- Examples of Valid Sets:
- King♣ King♦ King♥
- 7♦ 7♥ 7♣ 7♠
- Set with a Joker: 4♣ 4♥ 4♠ 6♠ (In this case, the Joker (6♠), or denoted Wild Joker is used instead of the 4♦)
What is a Show or Declaration?
A Declaration or a Show in Rummy is when a player shows his cards to the other players, and asks the other players to show their cards as well. A Valid Declaration will earn a player no penalty points, and therefore his or her score will be 0. By making a Declaration or Show, the player is indicating that they have formed the necessary Sequences and Sets, and have therefore won the game. To find out what a successful or Valid Declaration should consist of, read the answer to the following question.
What is a Valid Declaration or Show?
A Valid Declaration will earn a player no penalty points, and therefore his or her score will be 0. For a declaration to be valid, it should consist of two sequences, one of which must be a pure sequence, while the other cards can be arranged as sets.
- Pure sequences: A Pure Sequence is a sequence which
- Consists of not less than three cards
- These cards should all be from the same suit, but the sequence should be formed without a joker
- Impure Sequences: A Sequence is deemed to be Impure if
- Consists of not less than three cards
- These cards should all be from the same suit, and the sequence can be formed with a Joker or Jokers
- Sets can include Printed and Wild Jokers, and should contain a minimum of three cards each
- In case of an Invalid Show or a Wrong Show, a player will incur an 80 point penalty.
What is the Rejoin option?
The Rejoin option is an option that is available to players in the Pools variant of the game. Here, the player can rejoin the game even after being eliminated.
When can a player Rejoin a game?
In Pools Rummy, a player is presented the option to rejoin the game after being eliminated. A player can duly rejoin the game if the next highest points on the table is not more than 174 points in a 201 Rummy game, and 79 points in case of a 101 Rummy game.
For a more detailed guide on how to play Rummy, and for more information on Rummy Rules, please refer to the Rummy Rules page on the website. Now that you’re familiar with the rules, you can now go ahead and spend many enjoyable hours playing Rummy and even looking forward to winning Rummy games for cash at Taj Rummy. We look forward to you seeing you here!
- If any of the terms of the Agreement are determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. Any failure or delay on our part to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by you shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to act with respect to the said breach or any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
- You should ensure that you read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement, before you may proceed to use the Services. You should only use the Services if you have read and understood the Agreement, and thereby agree to abide by its terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, and it is advisable to regularly look at these terms. We shall give notice of such changes to the Agreement ("Notice") either by email notification, to the email address provided to us by you upon registration, or by posting the amended Agreement on the Site. Such modifications could include changes to any of our Game Rules. If you do not agree with the terms of the amended Agreement, you may terminate your use of the Services by notifying us that you wish to terminate your Account. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to the Agreement.
Use of the www.tajrummy.com name and any of the other names or marks associated with the Site, the Services or the Software is strictly forbidden, unless it is used with the express written permission of the Company. The Site, the Services and the Software, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure, and organization is an exclusive product of the Company, which retains all rights, tangible and intangible, to the www.tajrummy.com website, the games therein, software, codes, copies, modifications, or merged parts..
Competitions and tournaments organized by "Us" on the Website may be of several types, including Cash Tournaments, Promotional Tournaments, and Practice Tournaments.
- In order to use the Services, a User must register for a user account ("Account"), and truthfully and accurately provide all mandatory information.
- In order to participate in Practice Games (as defined in section 4.3 below), you must be at least 18 years of age.
- In order to participate in Real Chip Games, you must
satisfy the following
criteria at all times:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, and must not suffer from any disability or impairment which would prevent you from assuming the responsibilities contained in the Agreement, or from participating in the Games which are offered as part of the Services.
- You must be a resident of India.
- You must access the Services while located within the Eligible Territory.
- You must possess a valid PAN number, which will be associated with your Account and which you will provide to us upon request.
- You must satisfy yourself that it is legal for you to participate in Real Chip Games in the specific jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Services.
- The "Eligible Territory" is defined as being the territory of India excluding the states of Assam, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Nagaland, Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Orissa. 'Real Chip Games' are defined as being any games or tournaments which are part of the Services, and require the User to maintain a non-zero cash balance ("Cash Balance") in their Account. Any game other than a Real Chip Game made available by the Company through the Site or the Software, is defined as a 'Practice Game'. All Real Chip Games and Practice Games shall be collectively defined as 'Games'.
- Users who do not fulfill the above criteria are expressly barred from participating in Real Chip Games, and would not be entitled to receive any prizes which they may win as a result of participation in Real Chip Games.
- You understand and acknowledge that participation in Real Chip Games may result in financial loss to you, and agree that your participation is completely voluntary. You undertake full responsibility for any such financial losses, and agree that you will not under any circumstances hold the Company responsible for such losses.
- You understand and accept that by viewing or using the Site, or availing of any Services, or using communication features on the Site, you may be exposed to content posted by other Users, which you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent. You may bring such content (content that you deem to be offensive, objectionable or indecent) posted by other Users to our notice, and we reserve the right to act upon it as we may deem fit. The decision taken by us in this regard shall be final and binding on you.
5. Description Of Services
- We provide valid, registered Users with the opportunity to access and play online games of skill. The Company provides software and IT services to enable games of skill to be played with other individuals over the internet
- The Services provided by the Company are only intended to facilitate games of skill, and are for entertainment purposes only.
- The Company levies a charge ("Service Charge") for Real Chip Games, which would be inclusive of service tax, as may be applicable. The Service Charge may vary from time to time, and from one Real Chip Game to another.
6. Your Account
- You may only have one Account, and your Account is to be used solely by you. You undertake all the information provided by you at the time of opening the Account, or provided by you subsequently upon request by the Company, to be true, complete and correct. You further undertake to keep all such information which has been provided by you up to date at all times, by making necessary changes or intimating the Company when such details change. You undertake to provide proof relating to any such information, including copies of documents, such as your PAN card, or address and identity proof, upon the request of the Company. You understand that the Company may take steps to verify any such information provided by you. Your continued use of the Services, including but not limited to your ability to make Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals, is subject to the Company's continued satisfaction that all such details provided by you are true, complete and correct.
- You are prohibited from using the Services by means of an Account registered in the name of any other individual.
- Should you attempt to open more than one Account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the service by means of any other person's account, we will be entitled to close all your Accounts, and bar you from accessing or using the Services in the future without notice.
- You shall not share the password of your Account, or any other confidential or sensitive information associated with your account, with any other individual. The Company is not responsible if your account is accessed by others using your password or other confidential details or information.
7. Cash Balance
- In order to participate in Real Chip Games, you are
required to maintain a Cash
Balance in your account. In relation to such Cash
Balance, you undertake/ understand
- All credits to your Cash Balance ("Cash Credits") must be through the third-party payment gateway(s) made available to you on the Site by the Company. The Company is not responsible for authorization/denial of any such transactions, and such transactions are subject to, and must be undertaken in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by such third-party payment gateways. The Company may however reverse any transaction, in which case, the relevant amount would be refunded to the instrument/account which was used to perform the transaction.
- All Cash Credits must be through instruments/accounts which belong to you, and are in your name.
- All transactions on the Site must be conducted in Indian Rupees (₹ or INR)
- Any winnings from Real Chip Games will be credited exclusively to the Cash Balance of your Account. Any withdrawal of amounts from your Cash Balance ("Cash Withdrawal") may be carried out only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Company may impose daily/per-session limits or other types of limits upon your ability to perform Cash Credits or Cash Withdrawals, in order to encourage responsible play, as well as to prevent unauthorized or illegal activity. You will be informed of such limits at the time when they are imposed, and you will also be informed of any change to such limits. While you may request that such limits be modified, the Company reserves the right to impose and modify such limits using its sole discretion.
- Cash Withdrawals may be requested by you at any time, subject to any limits which have been imposed. Such Cash Withdrawals will be effected by the Company by way of bank transfer to your bank account. Your preference in this regard will be given due consideration. Please note that any Cash Withdrawal will be effected by the Company only in favour of an Indian Rupee account in your name.
- Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals are subject to any charges or fees levied or charged by banks, payment gateways, processors, or other financial institutions or intermediaries.
- The Cash Balance does not carry any interest. The Cash Balance is not transferable or negotiable, except to the extent as may be expressly permitted by the Agreement. Further, no Cash Withdrawal will be allowed from the Cash Balance associated with an Account, unless the relevant User has played sufficient number of Real Chip Games (the number of games may be determined solely by the Company in its discretion) subsequent to the last recorded Cash Credit.
- In the event that, for a period of more than six months, you (i) maintain a Cash Balance of Rs. 300 or more, and (ii) fail to participate in a Real Chip Game, the Company will refund the entire amount of the Cash Balance to you by issuing an account payee cheque in your name which will be sent by registered post to the correspondence address associated with your Account. In the event the cheque is returned to us without being encashed on two separate occasions, the Company reserves the right to (i) hold the amount of such Cash Balance in trust, (ii) forfeit such Cash Balance, or (iii) otherwise deal with such Cash Balance as it deems fit. In the event that, for a period of more than six months, you (i) maintain a Cash Balance of less than Rs. 300, and (ii) fail to participate in a Real Chip Game, the Company reserves the right to (i) hold the amount of such Cash Balance in trust, (ii) forfeit such Cash Balance, or (iii) otherwise deal with such Cash Balance as it deems fit.
- A cash amount corresponding to the aggregate of Cash Balances of all Users is maintained in unencumbered bank account(s) by the Company at all times, separate from other funds of the Company. Such Cash Balances are available to be withdrawn at any time by Users, subject to specific restrictions contained in the Agreement. To the extent permitted by law, the claims of Users over amounts corresponding to their Cash Balances will be given preference over all other claims.
- The Company is obligated to deduct tax at source ("TDS") in case of Real Chip Games, upon winnings of more than Rs. 10,000/- in a single 201 Pool Tourney, a 101 Pool Tourney, a Best of 3 Tourney, a Points Rummy Game, or a single Tournament, as the case may be. In such cases, winnings shall be credited to your Account after deducting TDS @ 30.09%. Please note that in accordance with the provisions of section 6.1 above, you must possess a valid PAN and provide your PAN details and proof thereof immediately upon request, in order to enable us to credit such winnings and allow for Cash Withdrawals in this respect. These requirements and provisions may be modified from time to time in accordance with changes to the relevant tax and other laws.
- The Prize Pool is automatically split between 2, 3 or 4 players in 201 Pool Tourney or 101 Pool Tourney under certain scenarios, as mentioned in the Game Rules. We reserve the right to amend, modify or change the rules for automatic splitting of the Prize Pool at any time. By registering and/or participating in any 201 Pool Tourney or 101 Pool Tourney, you agree to these Rules for automatic splitting of the Prize Pool.
- You are prohibited from:
- Undertaking any activity through the Services, the Site or the Software that may be construed as money laundering (either under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, or otherwise), including, without limitation, deliberately losing Real Chip Games to particular User(s), other forms of collusive or fraudulent activity designed to transfer funds to or from other individuals, or making Cash Credits through a credit card or similar financial instrument, and attempting to make Cash Withdrawals in another form without participating in Real Chip Games.
- Posting, publishing or otherwise making available to other Users through our Services, Site or Software, any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal, prejudicial to the Company, or is otherwise offensive without being illegal.
- Undertaking any activity which may be harmful to other Users or interfere with the functioning of the Site, the Software or the Services, including, but not limited to, attempting to decompile the Software, intercept communications with the Site, attempting to mask or spoof your IP address, or uploading or spreading viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 or such other laws as may be in force in India).
- Employees, directors, consultants and agents of the Company, and any of their immediate relatives, are prohibited from participating in Real Chip Games in any manner, except any participation which may be required in the course of their employment.
9. Game Rules
You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Games as published and periodically updated (the "Game Rules"). You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the Games. These Game Rules form part of the Agreement, and can be found on the 'About Games' page of the Site. We encourage you to read them now before using the Services. We may, from time to time, make additional Games available as part of the Services. This Agreement will apply to any Game Rules relating to such Games. We will let you know about, and give you the opportunity to read such Game Rules at the time of introducing additional Games to the Site. We reserve the right to determine the results and winners of each of the Games in accordance with the Game Rules. By registering and/or participating in any Game or tournament, you agree by these determinations. We will post lists of winners on the Site following each Game.
10. System Failures
- In the event of a server crash, breakdown, software defect, technical failure, or any other failure attributable to the Company or otherwise, including any natural disaster or other acts of god which result in disruption to a Game, such Game/s shall be canceled, and any associated amounts will be refunded to participating Users, and no Service Charge will be levied upon such Games. You accept that the Company is not liable to you in such cases in any manner, except to the extent hereby stated.
- The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished Game.
11. Intellectual Property
- All rights, tangible and intangible, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, with regard to the Services, the Site and the Software, and any content or information displayed or contained therein, belong exclusively to the Company, unless expressly provided otherwise. The Company is merely permitting the User to play Games online, and not the use of the same for any other commercial gain, and no right of any nature whatsoever is being passed on to the user by virtue of permitting him/her to play the Game. Using the Services, the Site and the Software does not, expressly or impliedly, give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services, Site, Software or the content or information you access.
- While the Company retains all rights, including copyright, over any content which may be generated by Users, including, but not limited to the contents of chat messages or message boards/forums ("User-generated Content"), you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for such User-generated Content. You understand that you will be accessing such User-generated Content at your own risk, and will not hold the Company responsible for an obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise offensive User-generated Content which may be displayed or accessible.
- Our Services, Site or Software may display content which does not belong to the Company. The Company is not responsible for such content, and this content is the sole responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available.
12. Breach and Consequences
- You acknowledge and agree that in the event you commit a breach (as may be determined by the Company in its sole discretion) of any of the terms of the Agreement, or the Company in its sole discretion determines that your continued access to the Services is prejudicial to the Company, other users, or the public interest, the Company may take necessary action.
- Any such actions, as enumerated above, which may be taken by the Company would be without prejudice to any other legal or equitable rights/remedies available to the Company.
13. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- The Company shall not be liable for any claim, loss, injury, or damages (direct, indirect, incidental or any other kind whatsoever) arising from, or in connection with your use of the Services, the Site or the Software.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Agreement, you agree that our maximum aggregate liability for all your claims against us, in all circumstances other than for valid Redemption of any Cash Balance in your Account, shall be limited to Rs. 2,000/- only.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company against any claims, actions, suits, damages, penalties, or awards brought against us by any entity or individual in connection with, or in respect of your use of the Services, the Site or the Software.
- The Company expressly disclaims all responsibility
and liability for any harm
- Your participation in, or cancellation, of any Game.
- Any activity or transactions with third parties, whom you may have connected to through the Services, the Site or the Software, and
- Any User-generated Content, including any violation of intellectual property rights with respect to such User-generated Content.
- The Company makes no warranty or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content contained on the Site, the Services or the Software. The Site, the Services and the Software, and all content, materials, information, services, and products contained therein, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied, with regard to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus etc. of the Site, the Services or the Software. The Company does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Site, the Services or the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that they, or the server that makes the Site, the Services or the Software available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The Company also reserves the right to limit your use of the Services or participation in any Game, or terminate your Account, in case it determines that you have intentionally caused any malfunction or disruption of the Services. The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished Real Chip Games.
16. Additional charges that may apply
Certain additional charges may be levied upon you by the Company, or by payment gateways, banks or other intermediaries at the time of purchase of Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals. You agree to pay any such additional charges, which may vary between various banks, payment processors or other intermediaries.
17. Use of Services
- Commercial use of the Services, Site or Software is strictly forbidden. The User is only allowed to use the Software for his/her personal entertainment. Under no circumstances shall a User be permitted to use his/her Account for any purpose other than for playing the Games. The Company reserves the right to monitor any effort to establish multiple accounts; in the event the Company discovers that you have opened more than one Account per person, all additional accounts will be closed without notice and continued violation will result in the termination of any and all of your Accounts, and the Company may void any associated winnings.
- The User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way. The use of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") or artificial intelligence, including, without limitation, 'robots' is strictly forbidden in connection with the Services, the Site, the Software and the Games. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed personally by the User through the user interface accessible by use of the Site and/or the Software. You agree that Grid Logic Games Private Limited may take steps to detect and prevent the use of EPA Programs, robots/ bots, or any form of artificial intelligence. Such action may include, but is not limited to, the examination of software programs running concurrently with the Grid Logic Games Private Limited Software on the User's computer.
18. Collusion and Fraud Prevention
In order to ensure fair play for all users of the Services, we have taken steps that will prevent you from colluding with other players in order to win/lose or otherwise determine the outcome of a Game. By accepting the Agreement, you agree that you will not play any Game in partnership with, or by communicating with other players to give undue benefit to you or other players. In case a player is found to be involved in such activities, the Company has the right to withhold the Cash Balance in their Account, and to cancel and close the Account without any communication whatsoever. The Company retains the sole right to determine what constitutes collusive or fraudulent activity in relation to the Services, and its decision in such matters shall be final. In the event that the Company detects collusion, fraud or any other unfair practices, it has the right to cancel any such Games, and refund the points/amounts involved in any such Games.
In case of an accidental/erroneous Cash Credits or other similar events, you may request for a refund of such Cash Credit transactions ("Refund") within 2 weeks of initiating such a transaction. The Company, after determining in its sole discretion whether such a Refund request is genuine, and that you possess the requisite Cash Balance in your account, will process the Refund request within two weeks. Any Refund will be carried out only through the instrument which was used to carry out the corresponding Cash Credit transaction, and no requests for an alternate mode of Refund will be entertained under any circumstances.
20. Bonus Amounts
The Company may, from time to time, credit bonus amounts ("Bonus Amounts") to your Account in connection with promotional offers or other schemes. Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in the Agreement, Bonus Amounts Issued or Cash Withdrawals or Refunds in respect of such Bonus Amounts shall be processed/fulfilled solely at the discretion of the Company, and the User has no automatic right to a Cash Withdrawal or Refund in respect of such Bonus Amounts.
21. Third Party Sites
The Site may provide links to third-party websites. Third parties and third party websites may have different privacy policies, terms and conditions, and business practices than we do. Your dealings or communications with any party other than the Company are solely between you and that third party. Reference on the Site to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, trade identity, service mark, logo, and manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the Company.
22. Governing Law
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
All disputes, complaints, differences etc., shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- While participating in a Real Chip Game, a User takes full responsibility for the risk of internet disconnection or communication interferences between their computer and the Company's servers, any lag or freezing of the game or Software, and any problems attributable to their own computer or network connection. Other than a crash of the Company's servers, the Company does not take any responsibility for any of the player's disconnections from the server.
- As the Company is aware that internet disconnections or other disruptions may occur, players will remain at the table, and can continue to play the Game once the connection is back online, until they are eliminated.
- The Company will not be liable for any network disconnections on the User's computer or any other external networks. In case of any disruption of services while a Game is in progress, the Company will cancel the Game, and refund the points/Real Chips, irrespective of the status of the Game.
25. Contact us
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or complaints, for any changes in personal information, in case you forget your password or user name, or if you suspect that your account/username/password has been compromised.
26. Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) makes sure you don't lose out on your session even after a connection drops during game play. AI is simply enabled to help players by minimizing their count instead of awarding drop points, and does not guarantee 100% accuracy. By referring to the terms on the website, you agree that any miscount when AI melds on your behalf would not be a cause for concern for you, and you agree to all the following points:
- AI is not available for all games. All games in which AI will be made available will be clearly marked with the ‘AI’ badge. When in doubt, please look out for the 'AI' badge before proceeding to play.
- The objective of AI during gameplay (when it is called upon to play on a player’s behalf) is to ensure that a lesser count is given for players who are disconnected, instead of Drop Points.
- Be aware that there are many ways to meld the cards, and AI will only attempt to meld cards in a way it deems best for the player in question. AI, therefore, does not guarantee least count or 100% accuracy.
- The Management will not be held responsible for any errors or variations in scores that arise out of scenarios where AI has melded the cards.
- The Management will not be held responsible if AI doesn't work in a game.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes, or remove AI at any time without any prior notice.
27. Accepting the terms and conditions
You undertake to have read and abide by the above Terms & Conditions.
28. Termination by User
You may cease using the Services and terminate your Account at any time by writing to us at email@example.com and informing us of your intention. Subject to such restrictions, as may be applicable to Cash Withdrawals, the Company will refund the entire amount of your Cash Balance to you at this time.