Taj Rummy is powered by a world class Player Protection system which ensures you have the best gaming experience when you play here as your games are secure through Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial intelligence makes sure you don't lose out on your session even after a connection drops during game play.
AI will get activated in the below scenarios:
- If you get disconnected while playing the game and another player on the table places a valid show, then AI will meld your cards if you did not drop of the game voluntarily
- If you get disconnected after clicking on show to place a show, then AI will meld your cards automatically after your meld time runs out
- If a player on the table places a show but you get disconnected before you meld/ send your cards, then AI will meld the cards for you
- If AI was used to meld a player’s cards, it would be displayed with an “AI badge” in the results window.
Terms & Conditions:
- AI is not available in all games. Check for the 'AI' badge in games wherever AI is available.
- AI is to make sure that lesser count is given for players who get disconnected instead of Drop Points.
- There are many ways to meld the cards and AI will only try to meld cards as per a best possible way and does not guarantee least count or 100% accuracy.
- Management is not responsible for any errors or variations in scores awarded that arise when AI has melded the cards.
- Management is not responsible if AI doesn't work in any game where it is available.
- Management has the right to make changes or remove AI at any point of time without prior notification.
The game never stops with Auto Play!
Taj Rummy is known to pull out all the stops, and we've done it once more with the revolutionary Auto Play feature! This simply incredible feature allows for an excellent and unmatched gaming experience that users will enjoy and absolutely appreciate.
What does Auto Play do?
Auto Play (AP) is a Taj Rummy feature that's 'automagically' enabled in case a player's internet connection drops or cuts out during a game. In such situations, Auto Play will be activated, and continues to play on the player's behalf. Therefore, Auto Play will draw a card, and discard a card (same card) for five consecutive turns, thereby giving the player the chance to connect and take control of your game once more, once their internet connection is restored.
Discover how Auto Play works to your advantage:
- If your internet connection drops or cuts out during a game, Auto Play (AP) will draw and discard a card in five consecutive turns (on your behalf) automatically after your turn timer ends.
- Auto Play (AP) will not be enabled for games where the player has not picked a card prior to getting disconnected from the internet
- For games that don't have the Drop Option (Best of 2 & Best of 3), AP will be activated even if you have not picked a card before getting disconnected from the internet, once the game has begun.
- In case of games with multiple rounds (101 & 201 pool), AP will continue to be enabled for the next round if the player is still disconnected, and will proceed to drop the player on the first chance, and award First Drop points.
- Once your internet connection is restored and you are successfully connected to the game once more while in Auto Play mode, you will be displayed a screen with an "I am Back" button along with the number of turns AP was used for, as well as the cards which AP had picked and discarded. Now, you can confidently proceed to take control of your game once more by clicking the "I am Back" button.
- Please note that the "I am Back" button will be disabled if you are only re-connected to the game during the last four seconds of your turn. In such a case, the "I am Back" button will only be enabled after your turn is passed to the next player.
- If you are simultaneously playing on two tables and are disconnected from the internet, the "I am Back” screen will show information and discards only for the second table.
- If you are unable to reconnect to the game after 5 chances, then you will be dropped from the game, and the respective Drop Points will be awarded to you.
- In case another player places a Valid Show, then AP will stop functioning.
Terms & Conditions
- Auto Play is a feature that ensures that players are given a chance to get back into the game, instead of being eliminated due to a temporary loss of the player’s internet connection.
- The Management will not be held responsible for any errors or variations in scores that occur when Auto Play is enabled.
- The Management will not be held responsible if Auto Play, or if the ‘I am Back’ feature does not function in any game.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes or remove the Auto Play function at any time of their choosing, and without prior notice.
Always show your smart side with Smart Correction!
Smart Correction makes all the smart moves!
An amazing feature which ensures that you always make the right sequences!
Taj Rummy makes every effort to offer our users a safe, secure and truly unmatched and fantastic experience, 24 hours a day, and seven days a week. This is clearly evident from the multiple layers of protection we offer our users at every stage of gameplay, and indeed our Smart Correction feature!
What is Smart Correction?
One of our latest offerings, Smart Correction is a feature which is activated during a game when a player has the right sets and combinations of cards, but instead places an invalid show. Now, isn’t this feature simply incredible? I’m sure you will agree!
Why does a player make an invalid show?
A player might make an invalid show for a whole host of reasons, including a lack of experience, a loss in concentration, errors owing to time limitations, network connectivity issues, or simply a hasty decision.
When is Smart Correction enabled?
The Smart Correction feature springs into action when a player calls for a show and melds his or her cards incorrectly, even though he or she possesses the correct card combinations. In such situations, the player is instantly alerted to the fact that an incorrect show has been made, and is given the choice to use Smart Correction in order to meld the cards in the right sequence.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that Smart Correction will not be activated when a player melds cards correctly.
- The Management will not be held responsible for any errors or variations in scores that occur when Smart Correction has been used by the player to meld cards.
- The Management will not be held responsible if Smart Correction doesn't work in a game where it is made available.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes, or remove the Smart Correction feature at any time of their choosing, and without prior notice.