The game never stops with Auto Play!
Taj Rummy is known to pull out all the stops, and we've done it once more with the revolutionary Auto Play feature! This simply incredible feature allows for an excellent and unmatched gaming experience that users will enjoy and absolutely appreciate.
What does Auto Play do?
Auto Play (AP) is a Taj Rummy feature that's 'automagically' enabled in case a player's internet connection drops or cuts out during a game. In such situations, Auto Play will be activated, and continues to play on the player's behalf. Therefore, Auto Play will draw a card, and discard a card (same card) for five consecutive turns, thereby giving the player the chance to connect and take control of your game once more, once their internet connection is restored.
Discover how Auto Play works to your advantage:
- If your internet connection drops or cuts out during a game, Auto Play (AP) will draw and discard a card in five consecutive turns (on your behalf) automatically after your turn timer ends.
- Auto Play (AP) will not be enabled for games where the player has not picked a card prior to getting disconnected from the internet
- For games that don't have the Drop Option (Best of 2 & Best of 3), AP will be activated even if you have not picked a card before getting disconnected from the internet, once the game has begun.
- In case of games with multiple rounds (101 & 201 pool), AP will continue to be enabled for the next round if the player is still disconnected, and will proceed to drop the player on the first chance, and award First Drop points.
- Once your internet connection is restored and you are successfully connected to the game once more while in Auto Play mode, you will be displayed a screen with an "I am Back" button along with the number of turns AP was used for, as well as the cards which AP had picked and discarded. Now, you can confidently proceed to take control of your game once more by clicking the "I am Back" button.
- Please note that the "I am Back" button will be disabled if you are only re-connected to the game during the last four seconds of your turn. In such a case, the "I am Back" button will only be enabled after your turn is passed to the next player.
- If you are simultaneously playing on two tables and are disconnected from the internet, the "I am Back” screen will show information and discards only for the second table.
- If you are unable to reconnect to the game after 5 chances, then you will be dropped from the game, and the respective Drop Points will be awarded to you.
- In case another player places a Valid Show, then AP will stop functioning.
Terms & Conditions
- Auto Play is a feature that ensures that players are given a chance to get back into the game, instead of being eliminated due to a temporary loss of the player’s internet connection.
- The Management will not be held responsible for any errors or variations in scores that occur when Auto Play is enabled.
- The Management will not be held responsible if Auto Play, or if the ‘I am Back’ feature does not function in any game.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes or remove the Auto Play function at any time of their choosing, and without prior notice.